EMPUBLIC - Enhancing employment and self-entrepreneurship of disadvantaged people through bettering the relationship between the public and private sector
The purpose of the project is to increase the chances of education and self-employment and to increase the number of workplaces for the individuals from the disadvantaged target groups through the public tenders for signing deals with the subcontractors of products and services in the Public Administration’s stead.
Total of 10 partners from Italy, Slovenia and Spain collaborating in the project: SOFORM SCARL (IT) – leading partner; Municipality of San Vito Altagliamento (IT); EURICSE (IT); IRECOOP VENETO (IT); Institution Foundation BiT Planota (SI); SKUP – Community of Private Institutes (SI); RRA OF NORTH PRIMORSKA d.o.o. Nova Gorica (SI); Fundación Escuela Andaluza de Economía Social (ES); ANDALUCIA EMPRENDE FUNDACION PUBLICA ANDALUZA (ES); Ayuntamiento de SEVILLA (ES).
Increasing the chances for training, self-employment and employment of people from the disadvantaged target groups within the credit services, agreements and contracts with the Public Administration.
- Analysis of the current legislation, standardized procedures and good practices which are used in public commissions and are dedicated to improve entrepreneurship and to integrate the people from the disadvantaged target groups into the work environment.
- Analysis of the possible fields for the public and private joint projects for the development of the entrepreneurship of the people from the disadvantaged target groups.
- Preparing and spreading the proposed guidelines for the preparation, elaboration and management of public spaces and services with suitable offices at different public authorities.
- Improvement of the Public Administration’s abilities in the process of executing their services outside, so they can provide the training and employment to the people from the disadvantaged target groups.
- Improving the training, counselling and providing workplaces capacities for hardly employable people at the vocational trainings and local job services, and integration.
- Increasing the chances for training, self-employment and employment of the chosen people from the disadvantaged target groups.
28 months; from 1st September 2016 to 31st August 2019.
Total value is 415.680 €.